Our Children Can’t Wait is a podcast companion to the book of the same name. It’s about the systems and structures that keep our kids from flourishing. Hosted by author and Executive Director for the UCLA Center for the Transformation of Schools, Dr. Joseph Bishop invites you to unpack a host of issues that all impact education to develop a new equity roadmap through honest and insightful conversations.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
- Redesigning Schools & Policies for the Whole Child PT. 1
- There’s No Racial Justice Without Community
- Making Children a National Priority
- How the Civil Rights Movement is Still Shaping Education Policy Today
- We Are All Policymakers
- Introducing: Our Children Can’t Wait